The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC) is a nationally recognized organization with a growing coast-to-coast network of regions and markets. Our efforts are fueled by volunteers, survivors, legacy families and market managers. Together, we empower our communities through educational efforts and outreach initiatives. We embrace our legacy families as the voice of the voiceless, and advocate for survivors and caregivers by providing comfort and support through our programs and services.
PO Box 160784
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
NOCC has one vision – to live in a world where no woman loses her life to ovarian cancer. Each gift carries a unique story, and every dollar makes a difference in the lives of families affected by this disease.
To support NOCC, put your creativity and passion to work with a DIY event. Celebrate a birthday with a Facebook Fundraiser. Host a game night with friends or invite co-workers to a cycling event. The ways to engage your community and raise critical funds and awareness are limitless!
Teal Cares Network – Caregiver Support
Volunteering for the Southeast Region of the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition is a great way to enrich your life and make a difference while meeting new people and sharing your knowledge and resources. There are many ways you can support our efforts. We need your help! Whether you only have a few hours a week to contribute or more, we have a role for you!
The Southeast Region is seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Research and organize awareness activities
- Community Educators to represent our organization at community & health fairs
- Teal Mentors to provide support & encouragement for fellow Survivors & Caregivers
- Social Media Ambassadors to assist with developing, publishing & sharing engaging content
- Share your story and engage with the community as part of our Speakers Bureau
- Help with fundraising efforts including in-kind donations and items for our auctions
- Help with our signature event- Together in Teal Run/Walk
To learn more about these opportunities, or to sign up to volunteer, please contact Nikki Coppola at email@example.com 850-270-5709
Cancer and Careers
646-929-8032 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides advice, tools, and educational events about cancer and the workplace.
424-258-4628 | email@example.com
Resources, tools, and webinars about access to care, employment, financials and much more.