- Oct 28 2021
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Long Island Market,
- New York Market
POSTPONED: NY Metro Women’s Fall Wellness Series : “Sexuality & Intimacy” (Survivors Only) – Northeast Region
THIS IS EVENT IS POSTPONED. Please check back at a later date for updated information. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Sexuality & Intimacy: Let’s Talk About It! (Survivors Only)
Sexuality is an integral part of life. A cancer diagnosis and treatment can alter this facet of health and well-being. Ovarian cancer survivors experience some kind of sexual dysfunction, yet “the discussion” is often limited, awkward–or nonexistent. Survivors need to know that the changes they are going through are common and that there is help for many of the issues related to them. In a safe, encouraging forum survivors can share their inner most thoughts and feelings on this very personal, private topic.
Please submit questions in advance to email@example.com
Be sure to check out our other sessions as well:
- Session 3: Thursday, November 11th 7-8 pm
- Clinical trials and research: Where do you begin?
- Register at https://ovarian.zoom.us/Session3 Clinical Trials & Research
- Session 4: Thursday November 18th 7-8 pm
- Lymphedema & Neuropathy Awareness, Pain and Symptom Management
- Register at https://ovarian.zoom.us/Session 4 Lymphedema and Neuropathy
- Session 5: Wednesday, December 1st 7-8 pm
- Evening at Home – Integrative Medicine & Guided Meditation
- Register at https://ovarian.zoom.us/Session 5 Evening At Home – Integrative Medicine and Guided Meditation