- Nov 11 2021
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Long Island Market,
- New York Market
NY Metro Women’s Fall Wellness Series : “Clinical Trials & Research” – Northeast Region
Clinical trials and research: Where do you begin?
After being diagnosed with ovarian cancer, the choice of what to do next is challenging, but with the remarkable advancements being made in science today, there is more hope and promise than ever. This valuable session will educate survivors about the importance of clinical trials and how to navigate through the process. Learn about current trials at Northwell Health.
Be sure to check out our other sessions as well:
- Session 4: Thursday November 18th 7-8 pm
- Lymphedema & Neuropathy Awareness, Pain and Symptom Management
- Register at https://ovarian.zoom.us/Session 4 Lymphedema and Neuropathy
- Session 5: Wednesday, December 1st 7-8 pm
- Evening at Home – Integrative Medicine & Guided Meditation
- Register at https://ovarian.zoom.us/Session 5 Evening At Home – Integrative Medicine and Guided Meditation